Heart attack occurs when a particular fraction of the muscle of the heart doesn’t receive adequate amount of blood.
What are the indications of a heart attack?
The indications of a heart attack are as follows.
- Chest ache or uneasiness
- Feeling dizzy or fainting
- Ache or uneasiness in jaw, back and neck
- Breathing issue
- Ache or uneasiness in shoulders
For instance, if you ever feel like you have these indications, it is better that you go to cardiologist and cardiac surgeon as soon as you can. Don’t delay your visit at any cost.
Why do heart attack occur?
Heart attack occurs because of the following reasons.
- Cholesterol of high level
- Blood pressure of high level
- Family background
How can you prevent heart attack?
You can prevent heart attack by the following ways.
- Blood pressure: Blood pressure of high level is the main reason why people get heart attack. It is your duty that you keep a regular check on your blood pressure. Get it checked one time in a year if you are not diagnosed with it. But, if you already have blood pressure then you should have it checked frequently.
- Weight: If you are overweight, it is not good. This is so because you can have a greater danger for heart disease. Also, if you are overweight, you can have other issues as well such as blood pressure of high level, diabetes, high level of cholesterol, etc.
- Exercise: Exercise daily. It has many advantages amongst which are improvement of the strength of the heart and improve the blood circulation. You can have a maintained blood pressure and an average weight. All these things can prevent the dangers of heart attacks.
- Diet: Try to eat healthy things such as vegetables, grains, fruits, etc. All these things keep your blood pressure and level of cholesterol in control.
This was all about heart attack. Please, make sure that you take care of yourself and have a healthy life.
If your child has any problem regarding his heart, then it is recommended that you go to a paediatric cardiologist Dubai.